Who is the most beautiful girl or handsome boy you have ever seen?

819

Most Helpful Guy

• Its impossible to answer this question, if nothing else, only because I don't like the same women now that I liked couple of years ago. Sometimes I see a very beautiful girl, but it's impossible to compare one to another and tell which one is better.

For example I find Rihanna very beautiful, but her forehead is kinda big and I think I saw girls that looked better, also, she covers her looks with makeup, just like girls in the streets, so I dont really know how they look without it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl