Who is the most beautiful girl or handsome boy you have ever seen?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Its impossible to answer this question, if nothing else, only because I don't like the same women now that I liked couple of years ago. Sometimes I see a very beautiful girl, but it's impossible to compare one to another and tell which one is better.

For example I find Rihanna very beautiful, but her forehead is kinda big and I think I saw girls that looked better, also, she covers her looks with makeup, just like girls in the streets, so I dont really know how they look without it.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Most beautiful girl eh? there's this girl I work with who is just stunning inside and out. Sadly she isn't single.

Most handsome guy eh? I was with a guy when I was in college. Well I don't know if handsome is the best description I'll go with most attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl was very beautiful. She was my old friend. I told him that you are so beautiful that when you are standing in front of me, it seems that, the angle has come down from the sky and has come in front of the eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex. She was gorgeous in my eyes anyway... But, she cheated on me, so.

1|0
    0|0
  • i saw a beautiful girl recently she is wow, amazing no words to tell about her flaws she is a hot melt milk maid

0|0
    0|1
  • Some girl at Disneyworld a long time ago, walking around with some of her friends. She was truly amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anllela Sagra, Melanie Iglesias, Eiza González and Adriana Lima when she was young are the women who top off my list of the most attractive women.

1|0
    0|0
  • @Hofmann this girl is on here we wrote but until now for a couple Days i got no response it was like first sight love i cannot stop thinking anout her

1|0
    0|1
  • In person, a girl called Shujina.

My celebrity is Shujina.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is never ”most" beautiful person. One's beauty differs from people's perspective.

0|0
    0|0
  • My last crush

0|1
    0|0
  • My girl that I got now

1|0
    0|0
  • One of my female friends 100% model material.

1|0
    0|0
  • Myself

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend only!

1|0
    0|1
  • my first crush , she was breathtaking 😌

1|0
    0|0
  • You. *.*

0|0
    0|0
  • Katrina Kaif
    Kate Winslet
    Drew Barrymore
    Akshay Kumar
    Tom cruise
    Sylvester stone
    Bruce Willie
    Pierce brosnan
    Long list.

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• In real life or like a celebrity / model?
    Most beautiful girl (model) = xiao wen ju or ming xi (vic secret models), or kim yerim (singer from kpop girl group red velvet)
    most handsome boy = that boy (lucas till) from t swift's you belong with me! or robert pattinson?

1|0
    0|0
  • Ian somerhalder

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s me

1|0
    0|0
  • My bae

1|0
    0|0
  • My child 🤗