If you weren't in a relationship right now, do you think you would be single or dating someone else?

If my boyfriend ended up rejecting me when I asked him out, I'm pretty sure I would still be single at this very moment. What about you? Single or with someone else?
If you weren't in a relationship right now, do you think you would be single or dating someone else?or
If you weren't in a relationship right now, do you think you would be single or dating someone else?

Updates:
I definitely be single, most dudes don't pay me attention and I don't think I would connect with anyone else unlike how I click with my boyfriend <3

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I broke up with the lady I was dating on December 9. I had a date with another lady on December 14 and I have a date with another lady on December 21. I am talking online with another three ladies. Eventually, I will probably be dating one of them.

I can handle being alone, but I'd rather not.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably single. I met my boyfriend on a dating app and when I first signed up for it I wasn't expecting to find anyone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I'd probably be single.

I'm not much of a browser. I only move in if I feel there's a chance for a lifetime.

In retrospect, I don't think that's the best way to be... it's pretty lonely overall and causes collateral damage in other ways... but I do what my heart says.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've never had a relationship but in the 3 years since I've started dating I'm always busy meeting girls, getting numbers, going on dates etc to find someone to be with. So, single but busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Single and ready to Jingle, I'd be dating many girls if they did talk to me and wengot well on...😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been in a relationship. But if I have a chance I'll date someone!

0|1
    0|0
  • Well im hella single, when I am dating I figure its usually either that or this shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single relationships r wayyy tooo much. U have to put time and effort into it. I rather have a one stands so then i would have to worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Single I wait for my perfect match when I'm single I think I found her though

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating someone else. I would have asked them a LONG time ago too

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes single. But there might be a sudden call for another crush.. if so dating..

0|0
    0|0
  • Single and well, single

0|0
    0|0
  • What rule says you can only have one relationship?

0|1
    1|0
  • Most likely dating someone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • Single

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had a girlfriend so I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • single, and free.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single asf lol and looking for some chicks now

0|1
    0|0
  • Well single i can say for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Single and dating around.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd probably be with someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • No girl 2018 for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • im single and content

0|0
    0|0
  • Being independent.. i mean single...

0|0
    0|0
  • Single and hope to stay that way for many years

0|0
    0|0
  • MGTOW until further notice

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting married better way

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would probably just be single. I wasn’t really looking for someone when I met my boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Single. I'm not great with people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely be dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating