If you weren't in a relationship right now, do you think you would be single or dating someone else?

If my boyfriend ended up rejecting me when I asked him out, I'm pretty sure I would still be single at this very moment. What about you? Single or with someone else?
If you weren't in a relationship right now, do you think you would be single or dating someone else?or
If you weren't in a relationship right now, do you think you would be single or dating someone else?
Updates:
I definitely be single, most dudes don't pay me attention and I don't think I would connect with anyone else unlike how I click with my boyfriend <3

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I broke up with the lady I was dating on December 9. I had a date with another lady on December 14 and I have a date with another lady on December 21. I am talking online with another three ladies. Eventually, I will probably be dating one of them.

I can handle being alone, but I'd rather not.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably single. I met my boyfriend on a dating app and when I first signed up for it I wasn't expecting to find anyone.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 6

• I would probably just be single. I wasn’t really looking for someone when I met my boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Single. I'm not great with people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely be dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating