Guys would you ever consider asking a girl out over text or would you always wait til in person?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Asking a girl out personally is thr best. It shows that you have guts and you are confident enough about your decision. Texting is ok, but its more fun to ask a girl in person. I wanna see her reaction ;)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly prefer questions like that over text so the other person (or myself) isn't pressured to answer immediately or feel forced into saying yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Asking her to become a girlfriend should always be done in person. On a date over text might be understandable depending on the situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • In person for sure for first time. I've only asked out a girl over text once and that was only because her and I talked a few hours before in person then I asked her for coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • Always in person, just like if I'm breaking up with her. To me, doing it over text seems just cowardly and impersonal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only ever asked a girl out over text.

I live in an age where it's the normal way of communicating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait however I have asked by text and phone call it depends on the situation and the distance between us iv been in a few long distance relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Never asked a girl out lol. I don't have guts. But if I could, I'd like it to be in person

0|0
    0|0
  • When would I see them otherwise? Texts are the only way sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only ever done it over text. I'm way to shy to do it in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did once and it was a mistake. My brain just didn't get enough oxygen to talk after working out.

0|0
    0|0
  • via text is easier but in person means you actually care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind wht ever the medium I ask when I feel to

0|0
    0|0
  • The only way I do is if we met online

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have no problem asking over text

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried before never again lol