What is the worst pick-up-line that has ever been used on you or that you have used?

1018

Most Helpful Girl

• โ€œI lost my number, can I have yours?โ€

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 18

• One of random guy tried to message my girlfriend with exact these lines

"The whole world maybe asking you how are you, where are you, I want to ask you, did you wake up with a smile today?"
    "Did you ate too much sugar? You are looking so sweet!"

My girlfriend sent him the link of the website from which he copied and pasted all the pickup lines.

He blocked her later on. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• A girl asked me if I was married. If I had kids. How old I was. Then she thought for a minute and said โ€œok, I can deal with that.โ€ With a cute smile. I, like an idiot, did not get her number because I was nervous and not used to girls hitting on me like that lol.

• I've never used pick-up lines or have anyone use a pick-up line on me, but I've heard the "How much does the polar bear weight? Enough to break the ice." one so many times as used by others that it's grown quite stale.

• If a girl ever gave me a pick-up-line, itโ€™d be sarcastic. lol Iโ€™ve never had the courage to flirt in any way, and girls never start conversations with me. (Or anyone. Iโ€™m boring...)

• "I know you are married and all but I think you are totally hot and if you ever wanna play around let me know".

• Roses are ariolas are pink show me yours and Il buy you a drink

• What? Lol I donโ€™t know but it sounds good! Iโ€™m gonna use it.

• โ€œHiโ€, and i tried โ€œhelloโ€ which I thought was original

• I don't use pick-up lines, and women don't try to pick me up.

• "My husband just drives around in his little truck all day and I need it."

• Had someone straight up ask if i wanted to fuck them before. I was like wtf no thanks.

• I doubt you still have your virginity, but can i have the box it came in?

• I don't use them and don't "pick up" women. I like to talk to them as an actual human being.

• I don't use pickup lines

• i never use any pick up lines

• What are you eating?

• What's your sign

• I don't get flirted

• "Do you like Harry Potter? Because I want to Slytherin to your chamber of secrets"

Seemed awful, but it got me my first one night stand, so not as bad as I thought.

What Girls Said 9

• I'll never forget it. This actually happened rather recently.

I was waiting outside of my university, with my umbrella up cause it was pouring (real unusual for this time of year in northern Canada, but eh).
    Out of nowhere, this guy came up behind me and said--in the most perverse-sounding way I've ever heard--"Well! If you can handle a downpour as well as your umbrella can, you and I could have ourselves some fun!"

That was the first time in my adulthood that I've actually ran away from a stranger.

• "i hope your day is as great as your ass"
    this was a joke one of my friends said to me when i told him to make up a pickup line and i was laughing so hard i think i cried

• It was more of a pick up "story" but here's how it went.

Him: "Do you think it matters what the size of a guy's dick is?"

Me *compassionate*: "No, if the woman loves you then none of that should really matter."

Him: "Well, my ex girlfriend left me for it."

Me: "I'm sorry, but you know, it's for the best. She clearly didn't love you."

Him: "Yeah... She saw how big it was and she just left and never came back. Does that usually happen?"

Me: *ends convo*

• IF i were you i would be all over myself XD? idek ignore me

• "the reason I'm so tall is because I eat so much pussy"
    -some random guy at a public spring who was shorter than me

• Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.

• Hah!! That's hilarious, it's going into the storage bank for later use ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @DizThaWhiz Ha Ha - Ironically these cheesy lines work on me as I love a guy with a sense of humor!

• Hahaha likewise... and who doesn't love a girl that can laugh and enjoy humor at its cheesiest lol

• Some guy asked me if I wanted to have sex with his son

• Negging. It will literally never work.

• "B with me 2nite." Exact verbage