Is it weird to ask someone for a guys number?

What would you think if a girl texted you and told you that she got your number from someone at work?
would you think its or?

here’s the backstory:

there’s this guy I’ve been working with for a few weeks, but only one day a week. Today was my last day and I thought I’d be working with him but I’m not. I never got a chance to get his number. We were flirting and teasing each other whenever we’d work together. I also got the vibe that he wanted to ask me for mine last week when we worked together last. He also told me that I should come work at this store for good (it was only a temporary thing to help them out).
I don't know what do you think I should do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go and ask for it. I have also been asked by girls for my number. Life is too short for thinking so much... Just go for it and everything will be fine.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah but I’m not asking him, I’m asking one of his coworkers cause today was my last day to work with him but he didn’t work today. so is it weird if I texted him or added him on Snapchat or something if he didn’t give me his number himself? Like is it weird that I would get it from someone else

• Dont do this. Dont get his number from someone else. This may harm ur image and reputation in his mind. Better think of a way to ask it from him in person.

• but I don’t know when I’d ever see him in person again that’s the problem

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to meet him and ask him for his number

0|0
    0|0
    • today was the last day i would have worked with him but he isn’t here. that’s why I was asking if it was weird to get his number from one of his coworkers

• I think he wouldn't had a problem with this.
      But its always better to ask the depending guy personally

• Yeah I wish I could have asked him but I didn’t have a chance

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You only live once, get his number. Periodic rejection is a sure sign of healthy risk in life. A a well spent lifetimes rejections fade away when standing beside the rewards those risks not rejected have won. It might sting for a moment; but its easier to get over moments disappointment then a lifeiimes what ifs

1|0
    0|0
  • Well if woman want equal rights that I believe they should have an equal obligation to do things like that

0|0
    0|0
  • You can try it out that's no answer for us to give you

0|0
    0|0
    • well I wanted to know what you’d think if that happened to you

• If I were you I'd ask to hang out just y'all two and see if he feels the same way

• If there's a vibe there then go for it. If there isn't he's going to think your a creep

0|0
    0|0
    • ok so let’s say I made up the vibe in my head and read the situation wrong, then he will think I’m a creep if I text him or add him on a social media site?

• Show All

• I dont think I made it up at all but you had me questioning things. lol I guess I’ll just go for it

• Haha Go for it.

• Ask him out

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah but today was the last day I would have been able to see him but he didn’t work today. and I have no other way to contact him, that’s why I was wondering if it would be weird to ask someone for his number? Like what do you think he’d think when I texted him?

• Not weird at all

• Its ok

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes