Is he interested or not?

So I have been texting this guy for about 6 weeks. We have hung out 3 times, once every week after our first time meeting, first two we went on dates (out in public), third date was at his house. He even bought me my favorite drink as a surprise, i mentioned it being my fave on one of our dates. He has told me he isn’t dating other people and enjoys seeing me. But he never texts me first. Ever. We only communicate when I text him. He said that he doesn’t use his phone a lot. On our third date, at his house, he never tried to kiss me. He did put his arm sort of around me, his arm was on the back of the couch behind me (so not touching me). I texted him after I left to let him know I enjoyed being over and hopefully we can do this again. He didn’t respond that night, which I assume was because he went to bed because of work the next morning, but he didn’t even text me the next day. I don’t understand these hot and cold signals. When we hang out he isn’t on his phone, we talk the whole time, I feel comfortable talking to him and our convos go great. So from other guys perspective what do you think is going on?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• See the thing is as a guy I would advice you to leave him. He is bound to hurt u in the days to come. I am telling this to u by a similar experience i had which I regret till date. If you want we can discuss it more elaborately but precisely and shortly he is not the one who deserves u. So dont waste your love over someone for whom you are not his top priority.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be too shy to initiated touching and may actually not use his phone I know I didn't use mine before my girl

0|0
    0|0
  • He's confused on what he wants, and it seems like he might be talking to other girls and keeping his options open

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes