I don't know what to do about trying to get a date?
What Girls Said 1
You don't need a relationship if you have no self esteem. You need to work on yourself first.
What Guys Said 2
1. Don't seek validation from others!
2. Be Genuine!
3. Better yourself! (workout, read, learn, keep up hygiene, eat healthy, drink plenty of water, meet people, practice)
4. Believe, Love, and Support Yourself
5. It just takes effort and practice, you receive as much as you put it.
6. It is up to you to succeed, no one else, but you. If you are not willing to face your fears, which is exactly what you need to do, then you won't be able to grow in that area. At the end of the day, you need to jump and go for that thing your heart is telling you, you need. Now, dating out of peer pressure or just because you feel like everyone else is or that you need one is never a good reason. Dating is for when you are ready to be with someone else. Ready yourself!
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.