How do you feel about doing things on the first date?

Me and this guy met up after 4 days of talking constantly everyday.

We met up last Monday at first we just kissed and cuddled, then it turned sexual and we did a couple things, but we didn't have sex.

I just don't k ow if it was far too soon? I really enjoyed it and so did he. We've also met up everyday since and talked when we've not been around eachother.

So do you guys think it was too soon? Or do you think it's fine since we still really like eachother and have carried on seeing and chatting all the time?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's just proof you're into each other but also enjoy each other's company and opinions, that's a good thing! Just go with it, don't put rules to it or it will lose the magnetism.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Who cares?
    Do things at the speed that you are both comfortable with. It didn't end up as a ons so don't worry.
    Not like waiting a few days would have made your relationship stronger...

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, that is pretty fast for 1 date. I mean, what is next? I don't think you should give yourself up in what, a week of knowing someone? Two weeks maybe? That just seems wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what ever you want when you want if it feels natural and good, no need to conform to others up tight set of rules

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell No, i'll only get physical with her, when im in a committed relationship with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds Like Cheating

0|0
    0|0
    • But we aren't cheating on anyone? We're are still seeing each other and talking and it still fells as good as it did when we first met.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes