How do you feel about doing things on the first date?

Me and this guy met up after 4 days of talking constantly everyday.

We met up last Monday at first we just kissed and cuddled, then it turned sexual and we did a couple things, but we didn't have sex.

I just don't k ow if it was far too soon? I really enjoyed it and so did he. We've also met up everyday since and talked when we've not been around eachother.

So do you guys think it was too soon? Or do you think it's fine since we still really like eachother and have carried on seeing and chatting all the time?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• That's just proof you're into each other but also enjoy each other's company and opinions, that's a good thing! Just go with it, don't put rules to it or it will lose the magnetism.