Is 27 too old to never have been in a relationship?

I was focusing on school and then my career. Next thing I know all my friends are getting married and having kids and here I am at 27 never even been in a relationship.

Guys never approach when I am outside day to day. But also I'm a homebody I rarely leave the house unless I'm going to work which is just a small office. I know I have to go out to meet people but I just hate being around a lot of people.

434

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me tell you something these dimwit vergins won't tell you. Men age like fine wine. Women age like milk.
    But you are in your prime age. Don't act desperately and look for a man. There are enough 32+ succesfull devorcees out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try online dating, but not a "hook up" site, something like match. com or eHarmony, because it requires a commitment of payment and asks a lot if questions to find you a good match. It's not just posting selfies and judging looks.