Is 27 too old to never have been in a relationship?

I was focusing on school and then my career. Next thing I know all my friends are getting married and having kids and here I am at 27 never even been in a relationship.

Guys never approach when I am outside day to day. But also I'm a homebody I rarely leave the house unless I'm going to work which is just a small office. I know I have to go out to meet people but I just hate being around a lot of people.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me tell you something these dimwit vergins won't tell you. Men age like fine wine. Women age like milk.
    But you are in your prime age. Don't act desperately and look for a man. There are enough 32+ succesfull devorcees out there.

1|0
    2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Try online dating, but not a "hook up" site, something like match. com or eHarmony, because it requires a commitment of payment and asks a lot if questions to find you a good match. It's not just posting selfies and judging looks.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• There is no too old, your life is not over at 27. You have plenty of time. You seem to suggest that you are not socially outgoing and that probably doesn't help but you are far from out of options. It can still happen for you and most likely will unless you deliberately avoid people and social events at every opportunity.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a question you should answer. Im 22 and 2 of my friends are already married. They seem happy but they are way less free and I hardly see them anymore. There's a balance and you have to decide when you're ready for a relationship and figure out what you prioritize and value most

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't focus so hard on your career that you neglect everything else.

And don't ask yourself if 27 is too old...

Put yourself out there, talk to friends.
    You don't have to go to crowded places.

0|0
    0|0
  • No age is "old" to have never been in a relationship. But the sad truth is; if you want to be with that speciaĺ someone, You have to go out and meet people... that is the only way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think it's totally okay. Not being around people, you aren't likely to find someone though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same way as you. I like to stay home a lot. I just go shopping once a week. And eat out once a week. I have been single for a long time. I know there are guys who are shy and I'm one of them. No your age is not to old for a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • It may be old but never too late. I mean not even close to late so don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it takes practice, and it is up to you to succeed.

Also, stop looking at your friends lives, get off social media, it is useless

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a littlw too old but it doesn't matter, you just should go out more and talk to guys. I am sure they will approach you if you stare at them more or something like that😄

0|0
    0|0
  • No, a lot of women concentrate on school/career before they enter a relationship. 27 is not out of line.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Which is why I do what I'm doing now because I never want to be like that. Most women windows close at 30. At leat your not 30 try dating apps.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's still pretty young, I'd say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is a bit too old, but honestly who cares.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes