Where/how did you meet your girlfriend/boyfriend?

1516

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t have a current girlfriend or significant other, but when I did have one, it was usually through friends.

As much as there’s been a part of me that has wanted to date through work, there has never been the opportunity. I rarely meet the other teachers I “work with,” Or it’s only for a minute or two and just small talk. Enough to just notice if there’s a ring. There are a few really beautiful teachers, but it feels weird if I were to ask them out while working with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was living in Tokyo from 2013-2016 I had a close Japanese friend who had a friend AND their freind and I kinda liked eachother but we never dated back then. I returned to the US so i thought I was never gonna see him again.
    Now a few months ago that guy moved to my city in the US for work so we started hanging out again. Annnnd we started dating. We didn't make it official yet but we always flirt and hang out several times a week.

• Thanks for the mho 😍