Where/how did you meet your girlfriend/boyfriend?

1516

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t have a current girlfriend or significant other, but when I did have one, it was usually through friends.

As much as there’s been a part of me that has wanted to date through work, there has never been the opportunity. I rarely meet the other teachers I “work with,” Or it’s only for a minute or two and just small talk. Enough to just notice if there’s a ring. There are a few really beautiful teachers, but it feels weird if I were to ask them out while working with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was living in Tokyo from 2013-2016 I had a close Japanese friend who had a friend AND their freind and I kinda liked eachother but we never dated back then. I returned to the US so i thought I was never gonna see him again.
    Now a few months ago that guy moved to my city in the US for work so we started hanging out again. Annnnd we started dating. We didn't make it official yet but we always flirt and hang out several times a week.

• 2d

Thanks for the mho 😍

What Guys Said 15

• At university (although different courses).

• Fetlife

• Winn-Dixie grocery store in Maimi. Way back in 1998. She was the book keeper and I was the truck driver.

• I haven't yet, but I'll probably meet het online or abroad

• On a discussion board. We had flirted for a couple of months, and we agreed to meet before I had even seen her picture (she had seen mine much earlier). It was a long distance relationship (500 miles) for a year before she moved in with me.

• I met my most recent girlfriend on an app for older women to meet younger men. 😅 I like women with a strong career drive.

• I met both of my ex-girlfriends at a Partial Hospitalization Program.

• In my home as she was my sister's friend

• I have never been in a relationship

• Dating dite

• i didn't have that lucky chance till now

• Met my girl on skout and we love eachother

• First time on fb.

• Cafe

• At a music festival

What Girls Said 14

• Met on an app due to a random message decided to go meet him in person (this was back in August) and he asked me out after seeing Thor at the end of October

• What app? 😁

• Because I can be quite introverted person, kinda keep to myself but in the past I've gone and taken risks meeting up with random guys... in all honesty I'm lucky I don't really have any horror stories

• Lol. Im introvert too. But unfortunately i dont come across ladies that want to meet

• We met where we used to work

• School when we were 11

• We went to high school together, and recommected years later.

• I was 20 and I was an au-pair in England. My 3,5 older sister sent me a book a guy wrote (his boyfriend's older brother) and my sis wrote his address in the first page... I read the book, wrote a letter to him, he wrote back... This was how it began.

• Through a personal add in the news paper 14 years ago.

• Through mutual friends. I haven't seen anyone respond online dating site... Interesting

• Walmart cause thats where we worked at the time lol

• At work.

• This will probably sounds funny... but we met in chemistry class. We literally had chemistry together! I made a joke and he turned around, pointed at me, and genuinely laughed

• Prom April 2017

• A coworker set us up.

• At college at first I thought she is more like the not so social person but it turned out she isn't

• Drama class my freshmen year of high school