Girls? Let's talk Dick Pics? Have you every been happy to see a dick pic?

Im not going to lie I love my big boy and of course i wana share it with every girl i meet thats the normal guy view right? I have never sent a Dic Pic. So i need to know. Have you every been happy to see a dick pic? Do you like them? Do you just think that they're just part of life these days? Are you irritated? Have you ever actually been aroused and wanted to see more? Have you ever asked for them? Discuss. Girls? Let's talk Dick Pics? Have you every been happy to see a dick pic??
  • I like them if i ask for them
  • I hate doc pics
  • I like to be surprised with them it turns me on
    Vote C
  • Dont care
    Vote D

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not like to be surprised by them. Don't ever just send one to a girl when you want to. Cuz you never know where she is and who can see her phone. Once a guy sent me one and my dad was walking past the couch. Now I'm afraid my dad think I just look at ducks all day. I was horrified.

But if my boyfriend is horny and needs to feel sexy ill gladly accept a photo and give him some sexy words back

• auto correct fail. Lol it's ok my phone does that all the time. Unless your worried your dad think you spend all day looking at ducks because that would be almost worse in a way.
      Ya id never send a dick pick myself.