Guys, if there was someone ur family set to have u married to (she texts you everyday &calls you hubsy) and you had a girlfriend, what would you do?

This is something very serious and I need your honest advice. If a boy B is in a serious relationship with someone yet B's family was trying to get him married to someone else (X) and X texts and calls B all day and B snap's X back, X calls B hubsy and B doesn't discourage her 'because B told X no months ago so she won't listen if B says no again'. Then B's girlfriend (G) finds out and asks B why he is still talking to X, has her on snapchat and doesn't stop her from calling him hubsy and tell her again that he won't marry her - B has no viable reason but says that he won't marry X whatsoever. G asks B to stop talking to that X but B continues to secretly talk to her about 'matters he thinks G won't understand and he can't share with G' and then B goes ahead and changes his phone's password to ensure that G doesn't read his messages or snaps to X. Despite all this B says to G that he loves G and wants to marry her and expects her to not bring up X or ask to check his phone or even question his intentions.

What does B really want? Is he playing both X and G? Is he confused? Does he need therapy? Is he being pressurised by his family? Has he already said yes to X? Is he lying to G and cheating on his 5 years relationship?

01