Girls, I can’t seem to talk to anyone I know about this... can girls look past me in a wheelchair?

Harri95
Hi Harri I’m 22 year old. Last December I was admitted to hospital for 3 months (I’ll spare you all the boring details) basically I went in walking and came out in a wheelchair. Now I was told this may only last a couple months or all my life. I’ve come on so much more than my physios thought was possible , I can now walk using a frame indoors for short distance. Now my problem is my whole life (with out sounding big headed) I’ve never had a problem with talking to girls and having relationships. When I left hospital I was very conscious and embarrassed of how I looked. I genuinely thought I’d never find a girl that could look past the chair. But within in a couple of week from When I got out of hospital a girl started talking to me, and she was actually interested in me! She didn’t care about the chair at all. she was beautiful , kind and loving. Me and her got very close, I even got very close to her daughter, we carrying on seeing each other for 4 months and I seriously thought that this is who I was going to spend my life with. I know i sound like one of these that says I love you after a week lol but I’m not , but I think that where my head was so all over the place and I thought I’d never find someone and straight away there’s this beautiful girl who was interested in me. Anyways the relationship just seemed to have ended one day to the next and I don’t really understand still to this day why it ended. Now ever since then my confidence has been so low, I have no confidence. I feel as though girls can’t look past the chair and get to know me. Or if they do start talking to me it feels like a sympathy conversation. Also when I’m out with my mates on a night out the amount of weird looks I get. My question is to you girls, is could you look past the wheelchair? And do you think that maybe I’m worrying to much?

here's some pictures of me:

22