How do I kiss someone?

Like I'm extremely interested in this guy and he'll be my first boyfriend and I've never kissed anyone before so is there any tips of what to do and not do? Or I'm not sure I'm just really nervous I'm going to do something wrong when the time comes

77

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• start by looking at his lips every few seconds or so and look at them for a couple of seconds at a time. keep your own lips parted. if he doesn't get the message then i dont know whats wrong with him. soon he'll do the same thing and you lean in, and he'll lean in. soon you guys will be touching lips, but first thing: just place his upper or lower lip in between yours, dont fit it in. so keep your lips relaxed, and break off after a few seconds and connect back together the same way, then break off and then connect again with the other side of the face. but this time, fit his lips in. kissing is all natural, so everything from there will be instinct, but thats how to start. also make sure you switch face sides a couple of times