How do I kiss someone?

Like I'm extremely interested in this guy and he'll be my first boyfriend and I've never kissed anyone before so is there any tips of what to do and not do? Or I'm not sure I'm just really nervous I'm going to do something wrong when the time comes

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• start by looking at his lips every few seconds or so and look at them for a couple of seconds at a time. keep your own lips parted. if he doesn't get the message then i dont know whats wrong with him. soon he'll do the same thing and you lean in, and he'll lean in. soon you guys will be touching lips, but first thing: just place his upper or lower lip in between yours, dont fit it in. so keep your lips relaxed, and break off after a few seconds and connect back together the same way, then break off and then connect again with the other side of the face. but this time, fit his lips in. kissing is all natural, so everything from there will be instinct, but thats how to start. also make sure you switch face sides a couple of times

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• To start, don't seem like your tryna eat his face.

Also, some people like the use of tounge, others not so much, it depends.
    Wouldn't say lip biting either, don't do that.

Just go with the flow kinda thing, but gentle, and passionate ina way, otherwise the 'kiss', wouldn't really mean anything without feelings/ emotion.

Not sure if a first kiss with someone is what others also see as special or whatever.

But the joke is, I've never even kissed a girl, so I'm taking a lucky guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • First kiss always suck. But he's probably just as lost as you are. Only way to be a good kisser is practice. Kissing is a natural human experience. It's in our DNA to show affection. Just do what feels natural.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ez pz, get real close like inches away then pull out a water bottle and pull the trigger. Guys will be astonished!

1|0
    0|0
  • The first one is never good, Just do it a couple of Times and it will get Better

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't hit the teeth.

2|2
    0|0
  • Don't worry!!! It would come out naturally!!!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I had my first kiss last year. I was TERRIFIED! I know it's so frustrating to hear "just go with the flow", but it's so true. Your heart will probably pound before and you'll freak out inside. Honestly just make sure that's the person you want to kiss. Actually I'm still with the guy that was my first kiss and he said he was surprised that I didn't try so hard to kiss. If you try to kiss then you're probably going to be stiff and awkward. Be confident and just kiss. Kiss close mouthed at first if you want and then slightly part your lips if you want it to lead to more kissing. You'll do great. Just kiss! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Kiss them

1|0
    0|0
  • With your mouth

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont be focused about that its not important

1|0
    0|0
  • I was really nervous about my first kiss too, I had a silent panic attack when I knew he was going in for the kiss. He immediately used tounge, no easing me into it lol. As annoying as it is to get this advice, you will know what to do when it happens, just don't over think it. I just mimicked his kisses and now we are always kissing and it feels so natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm assuming you know how to give someone a peck like to a family member. That is the starting point. Usually a great first kiss with a guy will start with a peck that lingers. There might be a moment break before the next lingering peck and you might part your lips a little more. Just relax and enjoy how his lips feel. These lingering pecks will continue and there will end up being no rest between them and you will part your lips a little more each time at which point it will be a little bit like you are gently trying to grab his lips with yours as if you are picking something up with your mouth. Try to feel what he is doing and copy him. I'd say for your first kiss, don't worry about tongue but just be aware he might use his. Just relax, go with the flow and enjoy it. Don't worry, everyone you kiss is different and no one expects it to be perfect.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes