What do girls find attractive in guys (by body not by nature and talks)?

What do you girls really find attractive in a guy (as a strangers) and what if you like him or he likes you, how you would approach him or how do you want to be approached, please answer

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Strong shoulders, arms and back. But strong doesn't mean excessively muscular, just defined. I'd like to know he could bench press me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • That last part depends on your body as much as his...

• Show All
    • Almost nothing. He might catch a moment where I glance at him. I'm not big on letting strangers see I like them.

But if he's not a stranger, I'll just tell him straight up that I like him and I'll be the one to grab him and kiss his stupid face if he fails to kiss me first.

• Wow you got some good courage ☺️ thanks for the response

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a girl, but i feel sometimes you can just tell what a girl likes in a guys style and looks. Usually liking guys with similar traits to them in their style, grunge edgy like grunge edgy, athletic like athletic, etc. (talking about overall style and looks, not personality)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• His build. I have a thing for guys with broad chest and wide shoulders. Billie eyes make me melt and a killer smile tops it off. I usually smile and then depending on where we are will depend on my approach. For example I love playing pool. I may as if he want to play agents me or play teams.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Height

0|0
    0|0
  • Most fall for words x

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes