Younger guys for older girls?

I am turning 25 in Jan. The guy I am hugely crushing on rn is 17 (18 in april) and once still in high school. I need help either getting over this is validating it. Help?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of relationship would this be? Like more of a fun for pleasure relationship or a serious dating type relationship with the potential for more down the road?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well right now nothing. In spite of what everyone here seems to think, I'd never think of doing anything til he was 18 and out of school. Right now we are really good friends. I care about him.

• Up to you I guess. I wouldn't say im against it but keep in mind there will be some difficulties as you've had a good bit more time to mature than he has plus how other people will view the relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously? You're almost 25 and like a 17 year old? Does he have hair in his balls yet? You're basically done growing, he's barely going through puberty. Find someone who can at least legally buy alcohol. Not a good idea with the way things are nowadays.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol did I say I say I was going to fuck him? I legitimately care about him. And nith7ng will happen, just hoping to fund someone who understands the situation. But thanks tho 👍

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• well i am 18 and i would go out with a 25 yo. so get that luck boy in April or sooner depending on your states laws of consent. also due to our society it relay only looks bad for guy to be with younger women. and that is sexist society helping you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually it looks bad both ways. Adults should not be chasing after minors period. Also, It's not sexist, it's just the fact that more guys tend to be sexually motivated when it comes to this more than females. Like there's far more perverted guys than girls.

• When he's legal, have fun!
    However, don't worry...
    At 17, he's bound to do something stupid that you will find annoying and you will no longer crush over him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love don't care about limits

0|0
    0|0
  • nonce

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys do it, so can you. Take whatever you want.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• He's a minor. IDC for your logic. Call it sexist or whatever, but if a guy did the same shit, neither of you should get off. If he was 19 and you were 27 it'd make more sense, but he's technically still a kid.

0|1
    0|0
    • Exactly. Both should get locked up. The minor and the adult.

• Show All
    • It's not about him being underage. Its about him as a person. I'd never think of doing anything until he was 18 and out of school. But oh well. Clearly not gonna find anyone supportive here so peace ✌

• It's not gonna be supportive because even if he's 18 he's still a fucking child.

Recommended myTakes