Younger guys for older girls?

I am turning 25 in Jan. The guy I am hugely crushing on rn is 17 (18 in april) and once still in high school. I need help either getting over this is validating it. Help?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of relationship would this be? Like more of a fun for pleasure relationship or a serious dating type relationship with the potential for more down the road?

• Well right now nothing. In spite of what everyone here seems to think, I'd never think of doing anything til he was 18 and out of school. Right now we are really good friends. I care about him.

• Up to you I guess. I wouldn't say im against it but keep in mind there will be some difficulties as you've had a good bit more time to mature than he has plus how other people will view the relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously? You're almost 25 and like a 17 year old? Does he have hair in his balls yet? You're basically done growing, he's barely going through puberty. Find someone who can at least legally buy alcohol. Not a good idea with the way things are nowadays.

• Lol did I say I say I was going to fuck him? I legitimately care about him. And nith7ng will happen, just hoping to fund someone who understands the situation. But thanks tho 👍