What would you say to a guy who is 30 years and never had a girlfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What is wrong with you? Are a gay? Are you a pedophile? Or are you mummy's little son?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. Harsh. But he's neither. He just had a rough time with women through out the years. He's been on dates but they never have turned into relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the time the reasons aren’t abnormal.
    -work
    -school
    -nervous
    -shy
    -busy
    Sometimes, rarely, the reasons could be bad. It might mean that person, man or woman, is antisocial and not a friendly person in general. I think these are rare though

0|0
    0|0
    • Not as rare as you think in this world.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I won't say anything and help him find someone. I would tell him what he should do and what he shouldn't do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red Flag

0|0
    0|1
    • So if the guys a doctor and just finished med school, a red flag...

• Show All
    • It's a red flag if someone has never been in a relationship until 30. Obviously there's something wrong with them that's 17 years

• Why is it a red flag?

• What have you been doing with your life?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I know a close friend of mine who got married last September, he was 32 (good looking guy) and his wife was 21 (very beautiful girl by the way) and he had never been in a relationship prior to meeting her. Keep in mind he's good looking, has an amazing career (Attorney), and he's a down to earth guy.

Sometimes things happen for a reason, and his reason for not finding anyone before was because he was destined to meet her. If you were to see them, you'd think they knew each other for years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unusual. You mean you've never had a long term girlfriend, have you had short term?

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess its okay you should wait for a perfect and some time destiny have some other plans for you

0|0
    0|0
  • more common than you think

0|0
    0|0
  • congratulations

0|0
    0|0
  • The real 30 year old virgin

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes