Guys I'm in love but I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend, what can I do?

We started off as friends but we've just grown to attract each other more but I can't have a relationship...

821

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... depends on many things... like.. why can't you? Your age... his age...
    can't really give advice here

Most Helpful Girl

• you're 17 and your parents won't let you date anyone? I'm sorry but that's weird. Just date him and don't tell them, slowly ease them into it until they assume you're dating him but keep denying it until you know they don't mind you dating anyone anymore