Guys I'm in love but I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend, what can I do?

We started off as friends but we've just grown to attract each other more but I can't have a relationship...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... depends on many things... like.. why can't you? Your age... his age...
    can't really give advice here

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you're 17 and your parents won't let you date anyone? I'm sorry but that's weird. Just date him and don't tell them, slowly ease them into it until they assume you're dating him but keep denying it until you know they don't mind you dating anyone anymore

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Stay in you friend state for now enjoy each other's company and keep having fun if you both really care you'll stick by each other until you're allowed to have a relationship and then it'll be that much sweeter

1|0
    0|0
  • If you can't have a relationship because you feel it is wrong then don't. If you can't have a relationship because someone else thinks it's wrong, say "fuck 'em" and go for it.

Only you can say who you can be with and not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not allowed sorry? You your own body your own mind is not "allowed" to have a boyfriend? Are you somebody's slave or your own human being.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's better for you both, if he's a really good friend and you don't wanna lose him, stay as friends, this "love" will ruin everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? Is it cultural background? Then the case is different.
    Just focus on your studies children.

0|0
    0|0
  • There should never be anything stopping you from having a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Read this.. you might get something

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing your parents said you're not allowed so just date him in secret, don't tell your mam and dad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wth? Stop letting your parents run your life, your 18 grow some balls and go get laid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys ! I can't believe no body asked her if the guy loves her back ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why you can't have a relationship? Can you please explain?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're under 18, you're not in love.

0|1
    0|0
  • How old are you both?

0|0
    0|0
  • what keeps you from it?

0|0
    0|0
  • How old are you

0|0
    0|0
  • im out y'all confusing me this way to much

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep masturbating

0|0
    0|0
  • Get married

0|0
    0|0
  • Run away together, live in the woods

2|1
    0|0
  • Will be tough until you turn 18...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Well i started dating at 20yrs. How open is your relationship with your parents?

0|0
    0|0
  • How old are you? When you’re 18, maybe you will be able to make more decisions for yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • y not

0|0
    0|0
  • your not in love your just horny

0|0
    0|0
  • Run away

0|0
    0|0
  • Best to obey until you are rich enough to support self, him & baby to come as result
    until then, OK to see him while is a large group of friends, then home to vibrator sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave it to time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes