Is he asking me out as his friend or is this the date that I've been hoping for?

So, I recently met this guy through a mutual friend. He and I quickly became friends and started video chatting often. He and I live in different states at the moment, but still communicate through video. I am in a wheelchair and he was telling me about this huge party he is going to in Hollywood. He is a musician and his band is going to play at this certain party. All of his friends will be there and as he was telling me about this, he said "if there is any way you could come here that weekend, I would like itf you wheeled with me down the red carpet." Of course I was all excited and happy because I like him. But then later I wondered if he is just asking me as a friend, or if maybe it's a date. I am confused because I don't know if he would ask me just to be nice or friendly. I mean he could ask a ton of other women that are prettier and able bodied, which makes me wonder, why me? I plan on going, but I just wish I knew in what context in which he was inviting me. I don't know What do you guys think? Thanks in advance 💓

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• The way I see it, it looks like it could definitely be either, but I'd personally be a bit skeptical about the date side if things as feelings for someone can cloud a person's judgement. in my opinion the best thing to do is to either straight-up ask him or just go with the flow of things, and you'll get vibes on if it's a date or a friend thing soon enough.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think it is not a date.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes