Girl Friendzoned Me, Now after 2 years when I am interested in other Girls and she is alone she wants me. What to do?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome her 2 the friendzone

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like you're not interested in her. So nod her off.

• That is the problem. I still have feeling for her but don't want to be hurt again.

• Based on your question, i can't see how much she means to you. But to me, it seems like she tries to keep you on a string. You werent her first choice before and i have a feeling she might go for someone else later on. in my opinion, focus on other girls. Having said that, do what you think is right. If you feel she's the perfect girl for you, then go for it.

• Cool. Thanks!