Is it a turn off for you if a girl is shy?

Is it a turn off for you if a girl is shy??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No hell no!!
    If I know for sure she is interested in me and if she is intelligent and fit.. but shy.. I'd date her..
    I feel shy girls are loyal.. I have never dated a girl.. so got no experience on that.. But I can't imagine a shy girl cheating on her guy..

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes shy girl squad πŸ™‹πŸΏ

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• No.
    I actually find shy girls a bit of a turn on, they look adorable when they are shy and I know a girl who won't even talk but she smiles and laughs and she talks over internet and phone.

It's kinda stressful when they don't talk at all but that's not a turn off it's just because I want to know what they sound like XD

So there you have it, I love shy girls but I also like outgoing girls, but shy girls are slightly better I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a turnoff, but it can be difficult to get to know a shy person. You have to come out of your shell from time to time, or people may lose interest.

1|2
    0|0
  • It's cute and very attractive, honestly girl don't have to be confident. The only thing most of us in reality are really worried about is the girl with an unattractive face, smile and attitude. Although we do love thick women at the end of the day we marry the women with the best personality and pretty face

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't want my girl to be socially inept, I want her to have the backbone to be assertive and not take shit from anyone, and to walk around with confidence. Shyness is a barrier.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kind of, it gets old real quick if they are too shy, I prefer outgoing confident girls tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • It is not a turn off.
    But there is one thing a shy girl needs to know. We men cannot read minds. If she keeps on background, or if she does not answer or retreats, how to know this is shyness? How to separate from lack of interest?

Shyness is not a turn-off for me. But ambiguity and double-binds are. I found it to be much safer to leave ambivalent situation and to move on.

Sadly, shyness easily could be misstaken for ambiguity and double-binds.

If you are a shy woman, I believe, it is important to show him the difference. Be honest to him about your shyness. Dont expect him to understand what you dont express.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope everyone can be shy, they just need someone to bring out there self confidence!

1|0
    0|0
  • Does she eventually overcome it when she is comfortable around you?

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes it is cute but it gets annoying when you want to get intimate with herπŸ˜‘

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not. My girlfriend is shy and I think it's so hot and adorable

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes