Guys, If a woman politely insists on paying for her own meal on a first date, what does that make you think?

• She's not into me and doesn't want me to pay for her
  • She's got control issues and doesn't want me to pay for her
  • Great, I never have to pay for anything now!
    Vote C
  • She's being considerate but I kind of wish she'd let me pay
    Vote D
  • She's a true gem, an equal partner in relationships
    Vote E
  • I wish she'd paid for mine, too
    Vote F
  • See results
    Vote G

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had it happen. I don't read too much into it. Most women who do that have a fairly decent job and for whatever reason they want to pay for their own. Heck, I've even had women pay for mine also... LOL I'd rather they not pay for MINE but I've had them do it!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE