Is it okay to be attracted to other girls/boys while in a relationship?

Let me know your opinion on it.
  • Yes
  • No

104

Most Helpful Girl

• Being attracted and acting on it are two different things. Being attracted to someone else is something you have no control over (if you don't want to lock yourself inside and never meet any people), but when in a relationship it's not okay to act on those feelings.

Most Helpful Guy

• Attraction is something that can't be helped. You're hardwired to notice physical attraction. However, acting upon it is entirely different. Some people get depressed when they realize they can't completely blot out every distraction. The point of it is that you don't have to, just remind yourself who you would rather be with.