Is it okay to be attracted to other girls/boys while in a relationship?

Let me know your opinion on it.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Being attracted and acting on it are two different things. Being attracted to someone else is something you have no control over (if you don't want to lock yourself inside and never meet any people), but when in a relationship it's not okay to act on those feelings.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Attraction is something that can't be helped. You're hardwired to notice physical attraction. However, acting upon it is entirely different. Some people get depressed when they realize they can't completely blot out every distraction. The point of it is that you don't have to, just remind yourself who you would rather be with.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah, you can't just magically turn off your body's biological reaction to hot people just because you're not available. It would probably be best not to mention it to your partner though, and definitely don't act on or even entertain the thought of acting on your attraction.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on for attracted to boys. I am not attached to guy's when I am inrelationship with a Guy I have physical attraction. One other guy that did have attached to me when was inrelationship at time. He came of to strong. I told him that have boyfriend and he knew that. I didn't like that guy. I am new relationship now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, its normal to be attracted to people or find people attractive. But its wrong and inappropriate to act on it in any way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I say it depends on what you mean by attraction. A friend of mine has a girlfriend whom he loves very much, but his celebrity crush is Ariana Grande. If thats attraction, then I guess its not bad to be attracted to other girls/boys while in a relationship. And even personally, I don't really think its bad for a guy to still find girls attractive that are not his girlfriend. However, if you are thinking of pursuing a relationship or even having sex/acting upon romantic gestures with another person, that is a sign of a toxic relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as you love your girlfriend/boyfrie and more thank anything

0|1
    0|0
  • Is it okay? no
    Can it be inevitable? yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Attracted, absolutely. Why?

0|1
    0|0
  • It is noy ok.

0|1
    0|0
  • Attracted to? Yes. Act upon? No.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, just don't act on your feelings to the people you're not in a relationship with

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure as long as you don’t act on it

0|1
    0|0
  • It is fine as long as you don't act upon it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes