Is it ok to not find your girlfriend good looking in pictures but really good in real life?

When she takes selfies I just try not to comment on her looks but clothing, environment etc. I do love her, she is really well rounded, funny and interesting person that understands me despite my weird quirks and she's really feminine in the way she dresses, excellent in bed and amazing communicator.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you still find her attractive in real life it's fine. Loving someone for their personality is all well and good, but if you aren't physically attracted to them, what on earth are you even doing together?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people are horrible photographers and have no idea how to take flattering pictures of themselves. Everything from lighting to angle to camera lens has to be considered. So yes, it's fine to think she takes horrible pictures of herself, so long as you think she's gorgeous in real life.