What should I say to be able to start again with him?

I talked for a month and we decided to go on our first date, after our first date i texted him that i'm not ready for a relationship and he said oke then there is no reason for us to talk anymore and i said yes so it was the end.. now it's been a week now and i really miss him and want to try again.. What should i do? what should i say?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• His reaction is a bit too much but that is life. Think about it this way, a relationship is just the interaction between two people. You and I are having a relationship right now and it simply consists of me trying to give some guidance. Your only problem is simply deciding on the boundaries of your relationship with him. You should remind him that the first part of a relationship is communication. Perhaps one of you has the unspoken assumption that relationship means sex. Make sure you both focus on the entire relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• just say hi 😂😅😂 if u get a reply cool if not u knw what to do.

0|0
    0|0
    • i've already did that and i said that i just want to be on good terms with him (asfriends) and he said that it's better if we don't have contact anymore

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Just give him a text if he is still interested in you he will surely respond to you regardless of what you had said.

0|0
    0|0
    • few days ago i texted him saying hi and that i want to be good with him, he said 'it's better if we have no contact anymore' so i don't know now

• Just go ahead call him talk to him directly everything will set this is the one only best solution

0|0
    0|0
    • few days ago i texted him saying hi and that i want to be good with him, he said 'it's better if we have no contact anymore' so i don't know now

• Show All
    • so still i should call him even he doesn't want contact?

• Yes u will get a fine clarity to be with him or leave him to every clarity n reason to if he say no it's better directly call too k

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes