Is it possible to find anything serious from tinder?

Hello GAG! it's been a while! A few years I think. Don't know if anyone even recognizes me here anymore, but I felt like checking in.

Here's a little comeback question. My friends and my therapist have been pressuring me into joining tinder, but I'm a little skeptical, if anyone's looking for anything serious in there. I'm not really interested in hookups. So are there people in tinder looking for something more serious? Have you found an SO from there?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like it's pretty rare for anyone to be looking for something serious on Tinder, but I do think they exist. Tinder probably isn't the best place for you, though. Maybe PlentyOfFish would be better?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like going to the junk yard to find a reliable car that runs good and will be trouble free. Not impossible, but you are looking in the wrong place.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE