I broke up with him because I felt like we rushed things. I really regret it and I want to give us another chance. Should I?

So this was my first relationship and I felt really overwhelmed because I didn’t know what to do. But I do really like him and he’s a good guy. I feel like if I don’t at least try to get back together with him, then I’ll regret it. Any suggestions would be great! :)

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You obviously went faster than you are comfortable with. It's ok, these things happen and it's part of learning and living. If you want him back, just tell him you want him back, you need to slow down and take it more gradually so you don't become overwhelmed next time. Tell him he was your first real boyfriend and things just got too intense too quickly. I am sure he will understand. Just be honest and open with him. Good communication is the key to success. Next time you have a problem and you feel pressure building up, don't jump off the deep end and go straight to breaking up, talk about what is bothering you and try to work it out. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• You should always think about things before ended it all you had to do was tell him we need to slow down