I broke up with him because I felt like we rushed things. I really regret it and I want to give us another chance. Should I?

So this was my first relationship and I felt really overwhelmed because I didn’t know what to do. But I do really like him and he’s a good guy. I feel like if I don’t at least try to get back together with him, then I’ll regret it. Any suggestions would be great! :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You obviously went faster than you are comfortable with. It's ok, these things happen and it's part of learning and living. If you want him back, just tell him you want him back, you need to slow down and take it more gradually so you don't become overwhelmed next time. Tell him he was your first real boyfriend and things just got too intense too quickly. I am sure he will understand. Just be honest and open with him. Good communication is the key to success. Next time you have a problem and you feel pressure building up, don't jump off the deep end and go straight to breaking up, talk about what is bothering you and try to work it out. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should always think about things before ended it all you had to do was tell him we need to slow down

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If you felt like you rushed, then you probably were. Dont feel bad about that. Get back together and take it slow.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could always call and say if he wants to y'all can try it again but let him know up front if your not comfortable doing something

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont date again just be friends. If its ment to be it will evolve naturaly. Thats how we should start a relationship by getting to know them first

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think on the decision once you take just stick to the one you decided

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes