Nothing worse when the guy seemed normal at first but turns out to be a complete sex addict and weirdo. Why do guys lie at the start of dating?

218

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with wearing a mask in my opinion. I wear one every day. I hide who I am. I'm sure that's what he's doing because you can't openly go about being a sex addict in public. Sure it may be unfortunate for those in his private life but I guess that comes with the territory.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • nah can't handle fake shit

Most Helpful Girl

• Because their one and only aim is to see how fast they can get inside our panties.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeh he got dropped as soon as I noticed this.

• Good for you. Thankfully it should never take us too long to suss out these losers.

• Thank you for the MHO.