Do we have a chance or should I get over this now?

I met a guy at a festival a couple months ago and we started talking. Just over a month ago, he got a girlfriend where he was, just for a week, and during that week, he decided that we should just be friends. They broke up because she lied to him, and he came back to me. We have been flirting for weeks, and he was planning on visiting in February, and he says that he still is.

But, he recently decided to get off of all social media, which is the way that we communicated up until this point. He says that he will email me and send me letters, but I am just not sure if this will actually happen. I want to talk to him, but I don't really know how to bring it up, if I ever get to talk to him again. I am just some confused because he told me that he was leaving social media and not even half an hour later he told me he loves me. I don't know if we have a chance, and as much as I want us to have a chance, I don't want to fool myself into a bigger heartbreak down the road.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• He seems like an emotionally unstable individual at the moment. He might just be latching on to the nearest hard place he can find. If I was interested in a girl and I felt I needed some alone time I would tell her that and not leave vague messages about love but hey I'm gonna be off the web for awhile. I also would have exchanged phone numbers. I think it would be best for you to keep your options open at this point and if he decides he can get around to being more stable then remind him you're still there