What does it mean to be in love with someone and how do you know?

So me and the guy I'm dating were talking late at night (he's the first guy I've ever dated) and he sort of in a weird way expressed that he was in love with me. So I have two questions.

What does it mean to be in love with someone and how do you know? I've never been in love so I'm not sure.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly think it's something different for everyone. It's hard to explain in my opinion because nothing really compares to the feeling of being in love. And if he expressed that he's in love with you and you aren't sure yet, don't be afraid to just be honest and tell him that. It's better to be honest about anything than try to hide the truth. To be in love with someone means a lot of things to me. It would take quite a while to type them all, but I'd be willing to do so if you'd like.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Love means different things to different people. Some have butterflies in their stomach by hearing the name of the person. So you have to find our how you feel when you are around him and tell us. Then we can determine if you are in love

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE