Should I worry or not?

The thing is i met a girl a couple of days ago and we are starting to know each other but yesterday in the middle of our conversation she just stopped replying and we didn't talked since, i dont know if it was my fault or not.
I appreciate any kind of help please.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably is a little busy so I think you should be calm for a while and see if she reaches out. Try getting in touch again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably you said something wrong or she just doesn't like you. It's alright pal, I meet a lot of people during a short period of time and not talk to them ever since. If you like her or just wanna talk to her, you gotta approach her and start a new conversation. If she doesn't wanna talk, don't be shy to ask why. Something like "I am sorry but I get the feeling/vibe that you don't wanna talk to me. Have I done something wrong or?". I don't know you but I don't care what she will think after I've asked a question like that. Nevertheless, I am sure that I got nothing to lose.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE