Why has my ex come back into my life only to mess me around?

Me and my ex boyfriend of a year broke up 2 months ago. I was devastated, cried for a few weeks and the started moving on. I went on a few dates with a new guy, until my ex messaged me confessing he missed me, and he asked me to be with him again. I ended it with the new guy to be with my ex, and a month in we had an argument, and he told me he wasn't ready for a relationship and just wanted us to be casual. I agreed, but i feel as though ever since that agreement, he has been acting distant. I know i need to move on, but every time i try i get too upset and coward out. Also, we go to the same sixth form. We are both 18 years old.
Why has my ex come back into my life only to mess me around?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that maybe he saw or heard you were with someone else and then decided to intervene. If he sees that he can pick you up and drop you when feels like, he'll do it. Exes sometimes like to do that especially when they know you'll give them chance after chance.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think he was trying to amend the things , but u know Shit Happens... This is what Life is..
    It sucks..

1|0
    0|0
  • What goes around, comes around. Bad choice to dump the new one for some old meat

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes