Would you rather date someone extremely Opinionated, or someone with barely any Opinions?

Would you rather date someone extremely Opinionated, or someone with barely any Opinions?

• I would rather date someone extremely opinionated.
    Vote A
  • I would rather date someone with barely any opinions.
    Vote B
  • Don't matter.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Extremely opinionated.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• I prefer her to be more opinionated than less... and that's for sure. Why?
    Because I noticed at least with the opinionated one.. I know how she thinks and feels

I hate chilling with people that hide every important detail. Committing to a stance

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably someone with few opinions.
    I think I would be annoyed by someone who has strong opinions about everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Barely any. I hate arguing with my partners, and women always pretend they don't have an opinion on the subject until you make a decision, then they get mad at the decision you made. It drives me nuts, and I've broken up with more than one girl because of it. When they say, "oh, you decide" they're fucking lying straight to your face.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the middle ground. Opinionated women tend to be extremely stubborn and hold onto their opinions but cannot back it up with facts. And women with no opinions are boring and follow like sheep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Extremely opinionated guy here. And you know what? She doesn’t really have to be as ultra as I am, but I think it’s better to have an opinion than not.
    Of course, there are plenty of thing, for which I don’t have any opinion, because I simply couldn’t care less. Like fashion, gossips, celeb news… If you think about it, the last one needs your attention. So, if this is what you don’t like, the way how to hurt it is not caring about it. Negative attention is also attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone with barely opinion is more likely to be persuaded and open-minded than someone who is too intensely opinionated.

1|0
    0|0
  • Opinionated is one thing.
    Stubborn, set in their ways and completely unwilling to change is another.

1|1
    0|0
  • She must be opinionated, but not stubborn. She should also understand the case from someone else's point of view.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to debate philosophical issues so i like those who do as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • By opinionated I don't mean someone who steals opinions from what they hear on the TV or whatever. Someone truly opinionated, in my opinions, is someone who is able to have strong opinions that they can justify 100% through their beliefs. They're is a thin line between informing yourself well and being indoctrinated, almost every source of info today has an agenda, so make sure you take in the information with a pinch of salt to be opinionated and not a parrot.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the quality of said opinions xD but having no opinion towards everything is quite bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • barely any opinion

2|0
    0|0
  • I would rather date someone with barely any opinions.

1|0
    0|0
  • something in the middle.

1|1
    0|0
  • opinions are good, both good and bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either or

2|0
    0|0
  • somewhere in the middle. I've seen REALLY opinionated a few times and it basically results in constant fights or the guy backing down and agreeing (even if she's wrong) just to get peace.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me, i'm cool anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman who's is, "Whatever."

1|1
    0|0
  • I chose B !
    Cause I like laid back woman. not someone yelling " you chauvinistic son of a bitch !!! " lol

It doesn't matter if we agree on everything or not ! as long as we're having fun !

1|0
    1|0
  • As long as she never offends people or b**ches about them, I’m fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Latter, the other would be overbearing

1|0
    0|0
  • 95% of people have no real reasoned opinions of their own. They either repeat what they were spoonfed, or just blatantly follow their self interest and what "affects" them.

so yeah, I don't really care

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't matter to me

1|0
    0|0
  • when i'm with someone that i'm dating i want to laugh and have fun. I feel like if i dated someone extremely opinionated that would take away from the fun and cause unneeded tension. So if i had to choose i would say someone with barely any opinions.

1|0
    0|0
  • With opinions but not if they are tarded...

1|0
    0|0
  • Opinionated.

I don't wanna date a yes woman

1|0
    0|0
  • i love strong woman. So I would rather date someone extremely opinionated.

1|0
    0|0
  • Opinionated , at last they're alive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rather date somebody who's normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I would love to date someone who you can talk openly.
    I love exchanging ideas and thoughts and to prove points. Go back and forth with it and spend hours talking about something...
    Besides that I want the person to respect my opinions and not think that their opinions are better than mine, that’s something o dislike.
    My opinions are not better than yours, and your opinions are not better than mine just really sharing thoughts and feelings freely...
    Happy Sunday

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm extremely opinionated by nature, but I'm not argumentative. I know guys dont like it

2|2
    0|1
    • That's nice..
      I don't mind people having opinion on everything or most of the things...
      It's all Olay if the sometimes agree to disagree on some matters and not like try to impose their thoughts on someone

• I think opinions can be great. If they're rational. Some people are really pretentious for no good reason lol. Some people's opinions dictate that it's either "their way or the highway" or that they can do/say whatever they want without regard for anyone else.

I like a guy with ideas and convictions, it just depends on what type of guy those ideas shape him into.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather date someone really opinionated, as long as we can disagree without him getting all aggressive or pissed off.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would want the person I'm dating to be opinionated. Not having any thoughts or opinions on things makes people dull.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, both seem really bad

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Extremely opinionated people tend to be obnoxious sometimes and I'd rather not deal with that, but I don't want someone who hardly has an opinion on anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im very opinionated so id want some very opinionated. It doesn't matter if we disagree on stuff because i likr discussing similar opiniond but also debating and arguing on opposite opinions can be just as fun and gives you more pov

1|0
    0|0
  • No opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want someone extremely opinionated

1|0
    0|0
  • Healthy middleground, as always.

1|0
    0|0
  • Opinionated

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter but id prefer someone who doesn't have any opinions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand people who are really opinionated!

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter.

1|0
    0|0
Loading... ;