How common is it for guys to miss big hints and only realise she liked her when it’s too late and she’s moved on/lost interest?

• Very common
    Vote A
  • Not very common
    Vote B
  • Fairly common
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Answering that would require knowing if the guy simply missed the hints or just didn’t like the girl back. It’s hard to move on or lose interest in someone you have strong feelings for, though, in my experience.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes but it could be something that develops over time.

Most Helpful Guy

• She should have been more forward so don't worry about it. It's her fault not yours.

Don't degrade yourself by playing these games with people. Adults don't play games and are honest and forward with each other. They don't try to get you to guess what they're thinking. You dodge a bullet by not going out with those kind of girls who expect you to just figure it out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not all women have the confidence though to be direct.

• Show All
    • But they might not be playing mind games. Maybe they don’t have the confidence to really show it.

• So then they shouldn't be doing anything at all. Because if they're just throwing "hints" around trying to get you to figure their shit out they're playing mind games.

If they don't have confidence then they need to give up and go away not stick around and make you read their mind. Again it's the difference between dating a lady and a little girl. Ladies are either up front or they don't bother. Little girls do "hints"

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah depends, what are 'big hints'. As you can see.. I'm quite bad at interpertating vague things. So I think it's not a Guy's only thing.
    But what is a big hint?

I think it depends on both the guy and the girl. The girl is sending the message.. she can make it as clear or vauge as she wants. While the guy has to interpret it on his own. And at the moment he receives the hint the girl already had quite an impact on making the hint Obvious or not so Obvious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very common.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Guys do it all the time. We are not always to good at getting the message. We often read too much into things or don't get it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fairly common

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to say fairly common , some guys are fairly clueless early on , especially if they don't know the girl well

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes