How common is it for guys to miss big hints and only realise she liked her when it’s too late and she’s moved on/lost interest?

• Very common
  • Not very common
  • Fairly common
    Vote C

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Answering that would require knowing if the guy simply missed the hints or just didn’t like the girl back. It’s hard to move on or lose interest in someone you have strong feelings for, though, in my experience.

• Yes but it could be something that develops over time.

Most Helpful Guy

• She should have been more forward so don't worry about it. It's her fault not yours.

Don't degrade yourself by playing these games with people. Adults don't play games and are honest and forward with each other. They don't try to get you to guess what they're thinking. You dodge a bullet by not going out with those kind of girls who expect you to just figure it out.

• Not all women have the confidence though to be direct.

• But they might not be playing mind games. Maybe they don’t have the confidence to really show it.

• So then they shouldn't be doing anything at all. Because if they're just throwing "hints" around trying to get you to figure their shit out they're playing mind games.

If they don't have confidence then they need to give up and go away not stick around and make you read their mind. Again it's the difference between dating a lady and a little girl. Ladies are either up front or they don't bother. Little girls do "hints"