Do you think it's wrong to date multiple people at once (before having the DTR talk) without telling them?

DTR - determine the relationship.

I'm torn between 2 guys.
  • Yes
  • No
But I feel bad because they both really like me, and giving them both romantic attention feels somehow wrong, like I'm playing them.

223

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people expect monogamy from 'go' and others don't. If you don't know that ahead of time, you could end up hurting feelings. First date is the best time to have the talk, not the DTR talk, the IRYYRM talk. (I respect you, you respect me)
    If you're seeing multiple people and one of them expects monogamy, but you're not down, then you're being selfish. You need to limit your dating pool to like-minded people.
    I believe the first kiss should either end every other relationship or the one you're kissing. I don't want to find out my love interest is making out with multiple guys. I doubt that would make anyone very warm & fuzzy.

• How does one bring up the IRYYRM discussion on a first date without freaking the other person out?

• It's easy with online dating; "Have you met anyone else on that site/app?"
      If you're still dating traditionally, you can start with a line, "You're cute! I bet the ladies are beating down your door!"
      If you met them through skool or work or friends or family, a little light stalking probably took place before the date anyway. Can usually get the player score card that way.
      If none of the above applies, a joke filled with sexual tension will do the trick, "I hope you're on your A-game, cuz you've got competition."
      By the end of that conversation, you should know exactly where you stand with each other. If either of you plays outside the rules after, drunk dials, flaming bags of poo, bathroom stall scrawlings and even light stabbings all become fair play.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's anything wrong with it as long as you're not sleeping with either of them. If they're both into you, you probably should choose quite soon thou