Why am I 15 and still haven't had my first kiss or even been in a seroius relationship?

I don't think I'm ugly, I'm blond, I work out a lot, completed 4 half marathons I'm working out on becoming more built now and I can bench press 100 pounds and I do all those things yet I've never even been asked out by a girl

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I'm nearly 21 and have never kissed a girl or been in a relationship either, although more than 15 girls asked me out since I was your age lol. You set you boundaries lol its about you, at your age I didn't feel it was the right time to be in a relationship, I felt I was so young and so immature lol , but now at nearly 21 maybe lol. So don't stress man it will all happen at the right time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE