As a balding guy, is my approach to dating, good or bad?

Anonymous
I'm 21 years old and balding, and realistically that will lower my chances with most girls around my age. So I've decided to hide my baldness by wearing a hairpiece, to keep my success rate as high as possible.
Now when dating a girl, she obviously won't know that I am balding, so my approach is to figure out whether she finds bald guys as attractive as guys with hair. Maybe ask her whether she thinks some bald celebrities look good or not.

If she does find it just as attractive, I will try to find a way to tell her without making a big deal out of it. And then as our relationship evolves I can ditch the hair piece and just be bald around here and not have to hide anything.

If she doesn't, then there is no point in taking the relationship any further, so I'll just bed her a few times then dump her and move on to the next girl?

Good approach or not?

2
5