Guys, do you like red lips?

i love the colour red, not only on my hair but on my lips too.. as a guy, do you find red lips attractive or is it a turn off?Guys, do you like red lips?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• well i gotta say i think red looks really good on you and i also gotta say id love to go down on you and you could have your way with me anytime you wanted cause you are breath taking

1|0
    0|0
    • wow :) thanks

• Show All
    • if you would ever wanna see what i look like let me know i have a facebook i could video call you

• ill even let you see me naked if you find me hot

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Generally, it is attractive. When they are red and glossy it is more attractive. But I'd only wear red, glossy lipstick if you want to suck a dude's dick during a one night stand, because that is where it will get you. If you want a guy to love you for you, try attracting guys by your personality. Sorry in advance for assuming you want to attract guys by the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • In this case (pic), with your hair (I think makes the difference?), it looks good! But generally, no I don't find red lip stick attractive. It's not a turn off per say, but my least favorite color. Not sure why? Maybe it's too bold?

1|0
    0|0
  • in that photo, its attractive.

its a matter of whether the tone suits you or not though. i've seen some really tacky reds on girls that turned me off. and some really hot reds that made me wanna cream.

1|0
    0|0
  • Colour doesn't matter. What actually matters is whether you are happy with it and am confident with your look. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing wrong with red lips xD but she has to be carefull to not look like a clown. you're good though. i think the red hair and the red lipstik are a bit much though. might go for a darker tone with the lips to set a little contrast.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer pale, natural lips. I hate having the feeling of anything on my lips, so it bothers me to kiss them when they're painted like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prefer natural looking lips with no lipstick. But on you it does look pretty good

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the very person who's wearing it.. but yes here its looking very hot on ya. And no its not a turn off. πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™

1|0
    0|0
  • you look Spanish πŸ˜„ and for me i like anything actually , if the girl can pull it off (like u) its damn beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do. Especially how it matches the hair color here.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it when it is done properly and paired with black clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red lipstick is classic and will always be in vogue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about the lips, but I find you very attractive in general😭 sorry!

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good on you, I like this pic better than the other one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d fuck

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes red lips are attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes it is attractive, especially on you

1|1
    0|0
  • πŸ˜™ yeah I'll wear it to get a kiss from you πŸ˜‰