Native English speakers, will it bother you if your date is bad at speaking English and has an accent?

you like her but then you discover that she is not good at speaking English
will it bother you if she had an accent
^what if she understands English very well

(im very insecure about it)

223

Most Helpful Guy

• Language is for communication. As long as we can communicate and understand each other, that's all that matters. She doesn't need to have perfect English. It doesn't even have to be close to perfect. As long as she can form enough words so I understand her, that's fine.

Accents are not a negative. They can be very attractive and sexy.

By the way, your written English is fine. If you said you were a native speaker, I'd believe it. It's actually better than many native speakers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care as long as I can understand what he means.