If he isn't interested than why going on a date?

So there's guy I like but I'm slightly confused.. We started talking about 3 months ago. He is super nice, funny, attentive and caring. He keeps talking and asks a lot of questions. We talk on daily basis and he opened up to me about some more serious stuff. (he has been hurt by his previous gf) We're having a date within a couple of weeks.

When he says things like "I'm afraid I won't find the right person"
I don't know how to feel about that?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He may be trying to make a hint and invitation to be that person. I have said things like that. There are times I can express myself clearly and then there is all the times I can't.

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you a lot. He has been hurt, so I think he's just afraid he'll get hurt by you if he has too much hope. He's just preventing himself from getting too hurt.