What to do if you're Unattractive?

I wasn't blessed with good looks :(

I think I'm a 3/10

I work out but I'm still a bit big/chubby...

I try to dress clean, groom myself...

But even the best me is only 4.5/10 max :(

It just sucks to be so undesired in this world.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• nope don't say that! instead of looking at ur flaws look at ur improvement! u been working out and taking care of yourself and that is great!! appreciate ur efforts appreciate what u do for urself , because at the end of every day u face yourself nobody got ur back more than u. We all have flaws trust me , for example me every guy i meet talks about how "incredibly sexy" i am , but i have insecurities. so it's not about how many people r complimenting u or how many of them r bringing u down it's really about you. everyday is a gift enjoy it to the fullest as long as u doing ur best no one can tell u shit

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• make more money maybe? I agree it can be hard to change your looks and for some people , realistically is only so much they can do to improve things

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone has different opinions and things that they are attracted to... You will find someone that falls in love with every single part of you

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think anyone will love me :(

• I know that you don't think that, but I promise it will come. I was also convinced of the same thing, until recently.

What Guys Said 3

• There's plenty to do. If you want to lose weight, you need to diet, not just work out. Don't drink anything but water and cut out obvious junk food. You may dress clean, but that's not the same as dressing well, so you can work on that too.

If you lose weight, stand up with you back straight and shoulders back, dress well and keep yourself groomed you'll do fine I'm sure

0|0
    0|0
  • You lift

0|0
    0|0
  • Deal with it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes