What to do if you're Unattractive?

I wasn't blessed with good looks :(

I think I'm a 3/10

I work out but I'm still a bit big/chubby...

I try to dress clean, groom myself...

But even the best me is only 4.5/10 max :(

It just sucks to be so undesired in this world.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• nope don't say that! instead of looking at ur flaws look at ur improvement! u been working out and taking care of yourself and that is great!! appreciate ur efforts appreciate what u do for urself , because at the end of every day u face yourself nobody got ur back more than u. We all have flaws trust me , for example me every guy i meet talks about how "incredibly sexy" i am , but i have insecurities. so it's not about how many people r complimenting u or how many of them r bringing u down it's really about you. everyday is a gift enjoy it to the fullest as long as u doing ur best no one can tell u shit

Most Helpful Guy

• make more money maybe? I agree it can be hard to change your looks and for some people , realistically is only so much they can do to improve things