What is the probability that the girl I'm asking a question about reads GaG?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty small! After more than 2 1/2 years here, and my brother being here over 3 years, the nearest person to our home is 50-60 miles away. I spoke with this person for the first time only a few days ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you mean a girl that you know in real life, probably about 10,000 to 1. The chances are very small. Yes, this website has a decent number of active users but nothing compared to the general population. It's hardly as mainstream as the likes of Facebook or Twitter. It's not even in the same ballpark.