Do guy's get attached to gamer girls?

I am into video games. i been played lot of splatoon 2 . My boyfriend like video games as well. I just wondering what other options on this topic.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I just like to hang with girls who like to game too. If something happens romantically cool, but not expected.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• It's always helpful if a girl games a little, since then she's usually a bit more understanding about some of the idiosyncrasies that come with being a gamer. She also understands that she doesn't have to compete with the games, that we still like her, we just like games as well

1|0
    0|0
  • In my own opinion, I don't care much if she likes to play video games or not. As long she's open minded, and won't bother me while i play a Competition Ranked on a game, and hake even join me is perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah don't personally like gamer chicks lol
    Like too much into a fake world they forget how to be normal people doing real things out there

Listening to gaming music and stuff. Nah lol

0|0
    1|0
  • The key thing is not about the hobbies and stuff, it's about the appearance and the personality.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd love to find a gamer girl being able to share an interest that a lot of girls find boring and geeky

0|0
    0|0
  • I love gamer girls. As long as they actually game and don't complain about my gaming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, guys are attracted to girls doesn't matter whether they like games or not.
    But, girls liking games isn't a turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to meet a nice gamer girl who plays the type of games I play.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, if they like the girl, especially if she likes the same type of games they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't turn me on sexually, but dating a girl who likes video games is definitely appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a gamer myself, so a gamer girl would not appeal to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably, since gamer girls are an extreme minority.

0|0
    0|0
  • Teenagers do what u say but matured ones look every aspect

0|0
    0|0
  • YES ! I'd marry a girl right away if I know she's a league of legends player lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If they aren't doing it for attention, sure~

0|0
    1|0
  • Gamer girls are the best 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I like gamer girls because I game

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes many do

0|0
    0|0
  • A gamer girl is a gamer guy’s greatest dream.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because you play video games doesn't mean you're special or anything

0|2
    1|0
    • Not worth my time. I play game as my hobbies. Your not special if you act like asshole. That no way to treat a girl/woman. See ya loser. PS I am very mature in my age 19 .

• Show All
    • fkn lol

• I am mature then you would be. Since you are not special to me at all. I know more immature girl/guys then you would ever know.

Recommended myTakes