Is it normal to have a boyfriend to act like a sugar daddy with other attractive girls?

Recently my boyfriend found a job and has been earning a good amount of money, he told me now that he works, he’ll be giving money to attractive girls who need it to pay their bills or anything they need. I don’t know how to feel about it, I felt confused about it. I know he loves me and I love him dearly but it came our random when he mentioned about being a sugar daddy. Please explain if this is normal or not while we’re in a relationship. 😓

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• the idea of a sugar daddy seems to be more common than in past , but the fact he's already in a relationship is a bit odd and I don't know if that aspect is normal or not

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn’t be okay with it. How long have you been together? How old is he? Are you sure he’s the only one you’re dating

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He’s the same age as me, we’ve been together for at least two years. He’s the only one I’m dating because I wouldn’t cheat on him.

• Show All
    • Okay. Maybe you should talk to him about it. I think personally a relationship should be between two people exclusively and I would be really upset if my boyfriend told me he wanted to give money to attractive girls.

• I did but he said he just wanted them with whatever they needed which I didn’t understand

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Why would he do that unless he was expecting something in return from them? And if he didn't expect that, why does he give money to attractive girls only? It's messed up and certainly not normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well i hope this is not true and he was telling about his mom sister and you and i believe that this will be the truth so just ask him if you are feeling good its your right to ask him and share him your feelings and problems

0|0
    0|0
  • lol. you need to grow up.

0|0
    1|0
    • You really need to keep your mouth shut if you don’t have anything better to say but none of my business 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Show All
    • Based on your profile, you’re a troll so I’m wasting my time explaining to you. Bye Felicia 😂👋🏽

• no, you're a 22 year old who cannot handle comebacks, nor critique of her views. good for you, you fail.

• That's weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • What is he getting in return?

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not normal at all.

0|0
    0|0