Is it normal to have a boyfriend to act like a sugar daddy with other attractive girls?

Recently my boyfriend found a job and has been earning a good amount of money, he told me now that he works, he’ll be giving money to attractive girls who need it to pay their bills or anything they need. I don’t know how to feel about it, I felt confused about it. I know he loves me and I love him dearly but it came our random when he mentioned about being a sugar daddy. Please explain if this is normal or not while we’re in a relationship. 😓

312

Most Helpful Guy

• the idea of a sugar daddy seems to be more common than in past , but the fact he's already in a relationship is a bit odd and I don't know if that aspect is normal or not

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn’t be okay with it. How long have you been together? How old is he? Are you sure he’s the only one you’re dating

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He’s the same age as me, we’ve been together for at least two years. He’s the only one I’m dating because I wouldn’t cheat on him.

• Okay. Maybe you should talk to him about it. I think personally a relationship should be between two people exclusively and I would be really upset if my boyfriend told me he wanted to give money to attractive girls.

• I did but he said he just wanted them with whatever they needed which I didn’t understand