Can sneaky behind your partner be any more sexy?

So i'm cheating on my girlfriend, with just sex intentions n nothing else. Should i move on, or just keep it on the low. Been with her for 3 years and haven't had sex for a while. I started to have sex with other woman. Is it good or bad?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont cheat more. Its obvious you aren't into her anymore. Just dump her and be done. Dont hurt her more and waste her time.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a piece of shit dude. If you wanted to fuck around with other girls, then you shouldn't have gotten into a relationship. The fact that you have absolutely no remorse and you're still wondering what you should do tells me that you're not a man either. Did you not grow up with a father figure?