How do I attract guys that want a long term girlfriend and treat me with respect?

Recently I have gone through a break up. I have issues dating anyone 16-17 so normally I date 18-21. I'm a few months away from turning 17. I have gone on a few dates but everytime it just seems to be a miss because there is some kind of complication like he still has feelings for an ex or just wants something quick or something else. Is there something wrong with me? I feel nuts because I feel like asking for trust, loyalty, communication, and openness is too much. I keep settling but I don't want to keep doing that. So I guess I am asking how do I attract a good guy? All my social media is positive, I try and always be nice to others and what not as well.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First let me start off by saying that there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Love is unrequited and unconditional, but most of all it's waited for. The right person will find you soon enough. Also, honey the older the guy you date the more Superior or mature they normally feel. Just be careful who you put your trust in.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Not many people around your age or even mine are looking for that. You'd either have to aim for someone older, look at others who are religious, or get really lucky

2|0
    0|0
    • See the issue with the religious one is I am not a religious person. Like my family is but I am not and I dont want this person and I to fight over religion or me try to force them to not be or them try to force me to be something I'm not.

• If you meet the right person, they wouldn't try to force their religion on you.

• Depends on what kind of guys you go for, since in most cases the hotter the guy, the more chance he wants to play around, rather than settle, especially in this day and age.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know lol I'm asking the same question about girls

1|0
    0|0
  • You're 16 nobody is thinking long term yet.

1|1
    0|0
    • I am almost 17 but still. I mean someone who is looking for more than sex.

• Believe me in high school I'd say the majority is not thinking long term for relationships.

Especially since after high school they may leave the state or even the country.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes