How do I attract guys that want a long term girlfriend and treat me with respect?

Recently I have gone through a break up. I have issues dating anyone 16-17 so normally I date 18-21. I'm a few months away from turning 17. I have gone on a few dates but everytime it just seems to be a miss because there is some kind of complication like he still has feelings for an ex or just wants something quick or something else. Is there something wrong with me? I feel nuts because I feel like asking for trust, loyalty, communication, and openness is too much. I keep settling but I don't want to keep doing that. So I guess I am asking how do I attract a good guy? All my social media is positive, I try and always be nice to others and what not as well.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• First let me start off by saying that there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Love is unrequited and unconditional, but most of all it's waited for. The right person will find you soon enough. Also, honey the older the guy you date the more Superior or mature they normally feel. Just be careful who you put your trust in.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE