How do I attract guys that want a long term girlfriend and treat me with respect?

kitkat1723
Recently I have gone through a break up. I have issues dating anyone 16-17 so normally I date 18-21. I'm a few months away from turning 17. I have gone on a few dates but everytime it just seems to be a miss because there is some kind of complication like he still has feelings for an ex or just wants something quick or something else. Is there something wrong with me? I feel nuts because I feel like asking for trust, loyalty, communication, and openness is too much. I keep settling but I don't want to keep doing that. So I guess I am asking how do I attract a good guy? All my social media is positive, I try and always be nice to others and what not as well.
5
0