Can I get some advice?

Anonymous
I was dating this guy for about a month, and things were going really well we really liked each other. One day he told me he wasn't ready for a relationship and that he's struggling to find himself, and that I deserve better. He said we went to fast, and need to get to know each other more but maybe "in the future". I'm really confused because we still text every day and talk at school, and he told me he wants to be close friends.
He told me nothing is my fault, he's just a mess. I expressed that I was hurt and he told me he felt horrible for it. Even after we broke up he told me I was perfect and in the breakup (it was over text) he told me I was beautiful and that he didn't want to do this, and he included a heart emoji telling me he was really sorry. Does this mean he still has feelings for me? I'm stuck on the whole "maybe we have a future" part and I need some advice on how to deal with it.
I had posted on snapchat a quote saying I felt empty and sad and he slid up and asked if I was ok. He told me he doesn't want to push me out of his life, and its all just really confusing. He still texts me first randomly as well, and he tells me he wants me to be happy and that's all that matters.
Can I get some advice?
5
0