Why do I attract only players?

Im getting tired of getting approached , asked out by arrogant palyer type of men
I dont understand why this happens to Me, since in theory im the opposite of what the typical hot, popular guy likes.
Im reserved, shy, im not pretty...
The majority of men who like me are playing games non stop and im tired of it

316

Most Helpful Guy

• Players approach. It's like asking why Jehovah's witnesses knock on your door. That's what they do.

Also, you're approachable. Like it or not, you are, and a lot of girls feel inadequate and ugly because they aren't approachable.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because you're insecure and they probably assume you haven't had much male attention before so you're an easy target. They think they can sweeten you up and tell you things you want and make you feel special like no guy has made you feel before and you'll fall for it because they almost become the 'cure' in giving you confidence etc.