Why do I attract only players?

Im getting tired of getting approached , asked out by arrogant palyer type of men
I dont understand why this happens to Me, since in theory im the opposite of what the typical hot, popular guy likes.
Im reserved, shy, im not pretty...
The majority of men who like me are playing games non stop and im tired of it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Players approach. It's like asking why Jehovah's witnesses knock on your door. That's what they do.

Also, you're approachable. Like it or not, you are, and a lot of girls feel inadequate and ugly because they aren't approachable.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because you're insecure and they probably assume you haven't had much male attention before so you're an easy target. They think they can sweeten you up and tell you things you want and make you feel special like no guy has made you feel before and you'll fall for it because they almost become the 'cure' in giving you confidence etc.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I'd put it down to they know all the right things to say in part due to having said it do many times.
    As they say nice guys finish last mainly because of all the rejection we endure from not quite knowing what to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • why dont you try pursuing a guy instead.

the ones that tend to pursue girls are players

0|0
    1|0
  • Players are players because of volume. They are able to handle rejection without feeling anything because they don't feel anything for you. They'll just approach the next girl and eventually find one who will give it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a player target becuase you seem like a person they can easily sway.

0|1
    0|0
    • And why is that?
      How can i change that and what do i need to change?

• Reserved. and shy and not believing your pretty, can appear. as low self esteem, which us what players target

• Idea... find a nice guy... ask him out. Most nice guys are shy and won't go after you. Players aren't shy; they will go after you. So... idea... find a nice guy... ask him out.

0|0
    0|0
  • The players are usually the guys that more openly go after women so it seems like they're the only ones that hit on you. The more shy, reserved guys are less likely to just go and approach a lady.

0|0
    0|0
    • So how come other girls get normal guys and me only arrogant douchebags?

• I'm a player. But I have suave. And I'm not an asshole like other guys. So I'm like 100% chick magnet.

• Could be a number of things from luck of the draw to its not what it seems. Sometimes you have to swim through a bunch of crap until you find what you're really looking for.

• Players are most of who approach women they want, your job is to pick out the tons of players from the few good guys that actually do approach. Gotta hold up your half aswell.

0|0
    0|0
  • You probably lack confidence or have low self esteem making you an easy target men are afraid of confident women I go for confident women cause they usually are mature and don’t fuck around

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to hear. I'm in the same situation. Looking for serious long term relationships but always attract cheaters or players

0|0
    0|0
  • Bcoz ur letting them ride rhe roler coaster without buying the ticket

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont understand
      Im not English speaker

• Show All
    • Ignore them them?

• Yes ignore such kind of bastards. Go with someone who is nice and understanding. If ur looking for someone smart hot abs and all trust me, he’ll use u and run wid another girl. This happens a lot. In usa i hv seen girls falling for such kind of guys and they wnd up being pregnant and guy leaves them n finds someone more attractive n moves on to bang a new chick

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Because they think you are easy to get because you are shy. They think you don't get much male attention and are desperate enough to fall for them. So be try to be more confident and send out a signal that you are strong and need no man or just be cold to them. If you see a player and he talks with you just rudely blow him off. You need to be strict

1|0
    0|0
  • They find you easy to get.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes