Girls, Would you date a guy who is not into watching sports?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. Think of all that extra time we have to go out and have fun while he's not scoffing beer and shouting at the TV.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I'd much prefer it. Sometimes it feels like they care more about a bunch of sissies kicking a ball into a net then they do about anything.

0|1
    0|0
    • I would rather watch monster trucks it is more interesting to me.

• Yeh, they're actually cool. A bunch of sissies that get paid millions of pounds to kick a dead cow into a net and then cry when someone touches them is pathetic.

Monster cars on the other are big, loud, aggressive and kinda cool.

• Thanks it is nice that you like some things as I do.

• Yeah, if anything I'd prefer that as some get too obsessed with it and it ends up ruling their lives

0|1
    0|0
  • 100%, as long as we can make some compromises, because Sunday Football and laundry is a long standing tradition of mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, I love watching sports (especially football on Sundays). If I truly love him then I won’t mind, it just might be a little annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess but I enjoy sports so it probably wouldn't last

0|0
    0|0
    • You probably would dump me on the first date too?

• Show All
    • Either. Would you be willing to watch sports with me, go to them, and maybe even play some together as just a fun thing for the two of us?

• What state are you from? We might be far away to meet if we did. Am I to old for you or don't care about age?

• I don’t like watching sports either, so that suits me fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Duh... There are girls who don't watch sports so date one of those girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah probably. I mean the only sports I watch/play is a bit of hockey and netball, which he probably wouldn’t watch anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but only if he let me watch my favorite soccer team. He don't have to watch it with me but I will talk about it. And he should accept that

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes I would accept that I do like watching monster trucks but I'm not sure girls are into that.

• Maybe, but I don't know if it would work out. I love watching sports.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure as long as he knows thw difference between the basic ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I don’t like sport.

0|1
    0|0
  • Duh, yeah!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, why not?

0|2
    0|0
  • Already am. Neither of us watch sports lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • ABSOLUTELY! I hate sports.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I don't like them so it's fine

1|1
    0|0
  • My husband is not into sports

0|1
    0|0
  • I would