Girls, is it weird I have only slept with one person?

I am an almost 22 year old male and I got out of a 4 year relationship earlier this year. I am very happy being single and being free for right now. I had tons of sex in my relationship but none since and she is the only girl I have ever slept with. I don’t want a relationship right now and having sex with someone I don’t have a relationship with doesn’t feel right and isn’t really my thing. Of course I crave sex all the time but I’m just focusing on myself right now. Is it weird I have only had sex with one person and I’m not out sleeping around like many people? This stresses me out a lot and I get a lot of crap for it. ... be honest. This is on my mind constantly

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no, i've only had sex with one person and am single now and I haven't had sex since. I feel precisely like you but i don't feel like it's weird at all. I'm just waiting for the right guy, i'd rather be in a long term relationship than have sex with someone just for the sake of it. It makes me feel wrong to do that too. Don't sleep around, you're special for not wanting too.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Is it weird that I don’t even want a relationship?

• no not at all, perhaps you don't want one now cause you just haven't met anyone worth your time.

Most Helpful Guy

• No not really should get out there though only seen two pussys your whole life one at birth so good luck

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• So I have and I'm marrying him so I don't see the issue.

0|0
    0|1
  • No not at all, girls don't necessarily want someone who's been with a lot of girls - in fact that's mostly a turn off. Most just want someone who's experienced and knows what they're doing which you've had plenty of. Even better for you you've made that bond with someone so it's easy to communicate about sex and what you like and you've taken the time to find out and experiment.

It wouldn't cross my mind as a problem at all and it's definitely not worth stressing about. Don't worry!

1|0
    0|0
  • As weird as the fact I've never even held a guy's hand.
    No but seriously, you're young, you're in your prime, its not like there's a race concerning who has slept with more people. It isn't a competition and fact is some people remain virgins until they're in their mid/late twenties. Life is unexpected like that and there's no need to rush, there's other things to think about rather than the number of people you've hooked p with. For real.

1|0
    0|0
  • Um no? You were in a 4 year relationship and you’re in your early 20s. You started dating when you were a teen so it makes perfect sense.
    Don’t worry about it - I’m not a dude but it makes 100% sense to wait it out until you feel up to dating again

0|0
    0|1
  • Not really, no. I'm 21 and been with same guy since I was 15, so I've only slept with one person. I don't think it's weird and it wouldn't bother me if I found out someone I dated had only been with one person.

0|0
    0|0
  • You live for the world, you die from it. It's better to be you and do things yourself - no one has authority to tell you what to do with your life. Isn't it so cool knowing u have so much power and technically don't have to do anything society says? I was in the same boat - and i'm a virgin - but with time i eventually just didn't give a shit anymore. And anyway, I'm planning on being married before i have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, especially since you had a 4yr relationship. I'd say it's more unusual that at your age you had a relationship that lasted that long. It shows you're a stable person. Well done.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have slept with many people, and I still don't think thats weird. Don't worry about it. Do you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. You were 18 when you got into your relationship. Very mature of you to focus on yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • my boyfriend told me of i hadn't been a virgin he wouldn't have even considered dating me. now he's the only person I've ever slept with

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! I understand how you feel even though our situations are very different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider that weird since you were in a relationship for four years. Quality over quantity sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not strange at all. I honestly regret losing my virginity. If I knew what I know now, I would have done a lot of things differently.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at all, kind of a good thing actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not weird at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No. As a girl I’d respect that.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's not weird at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I slept with only one person until I was 25.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not... I've only slept with one person and I'm 21... I think it's important that a person be mentally and emotionally mature before they jump into sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's ideal

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes