Girls, is it weird I have only slept with one person?

I am an almost 22 year old male and I got out of a 4 year relationship earlier this year. I am very happy being single and being free for right now. I had tons of sex in my relationship but none since and she is the only girl I have ever slept with. I don’t want a relationship right now and having sex with someone I don’t have a relationship with doesn’t feel right and isn’t really my thing. Of course I crave sex all the time but I’m just focusing on myself right now. Is it weird I have only had sex with one person and I’m not out sleeping around like many people? This stresses me out a lot and I get a lot of crap for it. ... be honest. This is on my mind constantly

222

Most Helpful Girl

• no, i've only had sex with one person and am single now and I haven't had sex since. I feel precisely like you but i don't feel like it's weird at all. I'm just waiting for the right guy, i'd rather be in a long term relationship than have sex with someone just for the sake of it. It makes me feel wrong to do that too. Don't sleep around, you're special for not wanting too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Is it weird that I don’t even want a relationship?

• no not at all, perhaps you don't want one now cause you just haven't met anyone worth your time.

Most Helpful Guy

• No not really should get out there though only seen two pussys your whole life one at birth so good luck

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE